Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tch tch

So. In the last few minutes I have discovered, whilst trying to embed this blog into my site, that Google Sites has a setting when you create a new page, for "announcements" which functions like a blog.

Useful. I can't believe I didn't explore that - I did look for it as an option and also thought it should have it as a Google Site function. I just assumed that because Blogger is a Google app and because I've embedded a Twitter feed that I could embed a blog feed. It appears that this used to be an option. Possibly there is a work around (note my use of this new phrase "work around" - new to me).

Weirdly I'd prefer to blog here! Am I prepared to do both perhaps? I may just do that.

Is it noteworthy that I just wrote "bother" instead of "both"

No comments:

Post a Comment